Welcome back to Spirit Health Club Aylesbury!
Covid-19 announcement: in line with the Government’s latest guidelines on Tier 4 areas, our Spirit Health Club is closed temporarily. As soon as we’re able to reopen we will update you – please keep an eye on your inbox and our club’s Facebook page for more information.
We are thrilled to announce that our Spirit Health Club at Holiday Inn Aylesbury is open again. Find out more about how we are keeping our visitors safe, happy and healthy!
To find out how to book your sessions, which facilities are open and exactly what we need from you when you visit, please read our Spirit Health Club FAQs.
How we are keeping you safe
Keeping you safe is our priority, which is why our club has a range of Covid-19 health and safety measures including:
- Social distancing throughout the club, with helpful signage and markers to guide you around
- Hand and equipment sanitising stations
- Spacing out gym equipment, giving you plenty of room to hit your personal best!
- Cleaning more frequently and thoroughly – including before and after any equipment is used so you can enjoy your workout with peace of mind
- Protecting our staff with PPE and Perspex screens at reception
Our new booking system
To maintain safe social distancing around the club, we have temporarily reduced the number of club members who can use the club at any one time. Our club has also introduced a convenient booking system with a limit of 45-minute slots for the gym, and 35-minute slots for the pool.
You will need to log-in to your member area or download our app to book your slot at our gym, swimming pool or both. For more information on managing your bookings, please visit our Spirit Health Club FAQs.
How you can help to keep everyone safe
You all make our club the amazing place it is, and we need your help to keep our community healthy, happy and safe. When you’re using our club, please keep the following in mind:
- Please wear a face covering when you’re entering the club or at reception, and in the club’s public areas.
- Come into the Spirit Health Club through the club’s entrance.
- Arrive at the club dressed for your workout – our lockers, changing rooms and showers will be closed temporarily, but the sinks and toilets will be available. If you have mobility requirements and need extra space, please speak to our team.
- Scan your membership card at reception when you enter the club.
- Need to buy something from our club? Use contactless payment as a quick way to buy essentials.
- Use hand sanitiser before and after you’ve used the equipment.
- Give the gym equipment a clean before and after you’ve used it using the sanitiser from the sanitising stations within the club.
- Stick to the 15-minute time limit on each piece of equipment – this way, all of our members can enjoy the equipment.
- Avoid sharing equipment and when you’re using a new piece of equipment remember to give it a good clean!
- Bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated throughout your workout – our water fountains will temporarily be unavailable.
- Avoid bringing towels into the gym area.
Changes to using our swimming pool
Before you jump on in, there are a few things you’ll need to remember when using our pool:
- To protect other pool users, we’re asking all swimmers to take a quick shower before and after you use the swimming pool using the pool-side showers (don’t worry about bringing your own soap – we’ve got plenty ready for you to use in the shower area).
- To ensure we can safely minimise contact points in our club, please note that the showers, hairdryers and spin dryers won’t be available at this point in time.
- We’ve also introduced a one-way system for entering and leaving the swimming pool area.
Check which services and facilities are running
Some of our services and facilities may be closed or running on a reduced schedule, such as our spa facilities, beauty treatments, exercise classes and personal training. Please read our Spirit Health Club FAQs to find out which facilities and services are currently available.
Family Spirit Health Club memberships
Good news! You can bring your little ones to the swimming pool if you’ve got a family membership. Please keep them supervised at all times, and you’ll all need to follow the Covid-19 health and safety processes we’ve put in place.
Unfreeze your membership
If you’re still on a membership freeze and would like to unfreeze your membership, contact our club at spirit@HInnAylesbury.com and we’ll do the rest.
Covid-19 safety at our health club
If you have any symptoms related to Covid-19 we’d be really grateful if you could please avoid coming to the club until you feel better – thanks for helping us to keep our club a healthy, safe and happy community.