Stay by Aylesbury’s Covid-19 vaccination centre
If you need a hotel near the new Covid-19 vaccine site, Bucks New University’s Aylesbury Campus, Holiday Inn Aylesbury is here to help you.
We know you need to be as close as possible to the vaccine centre and require a safe, convenient and comfortable place to stay for the duration of your time there.
We are only an 8-minute drive away from the vaccine centre, and 20 minutes by public transport. We have a range of affordable bedrooms, dining options, on-site parking and more.
Staying at our hotel by the Aylesbury Campus
Whether you need a room for a night or somewhere to call a home from home whilst you’re working at the vaccine centre, we’ve got a selection of modern rooms for you to choose from. When you stay with us, you can enjoy:
- Spacious hotel rooms, with in-room tea and coffee making facilities, TVs, individually controlled air conditioning and heating, large desks and more
- Room service safely delivering hot and cold meals and drinks to your room
- On-site car parking
Book your accommodation at our hotel
Or if you’ve got any questions, feel free to contact our team and we’ll be happy to help.
Our hotel’s Covid health and safety measures
As part of IHG’s Clean Promise, Holiday Inn Aylesbury has a range of Covid-19 safety measures to keep our guests safe and happy including:
- Enhanced and frequent cleaning of all areas in the hotel including bedrooms, public spaces, and touchpoints
- Safe social distancing throughout the hotel and hand sanitiser available for guests
- PPE for our staff, including protective screens at reception