Hotel near the HS2 sites in Oxfordshire or Buckinghamshire
Looking for affordable hotel rooms near the HS2 sites in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire?
Whether you’re working on or visiting the local sites, our hotel is in the heart of Aylesbury and close to several HS2 sites in the area, making your travel to and from work convenient!
How far is Holiday Inn Aylesbury from the HS2 sites near Aylesbury?
If you’re working on the sites in the local area or further afield in Oxford or Buckinghamshire, there’s a range of HS2 sites that are close to our hotel and easy to reach:
HS2 sites that are under 15 minutes’ drive from our hotel
- Halton – about 7 minutes’ drive
- Stoke Mandeville – 8 minutes’ drive
- Quainton – 8 minutes’ drive
- Wendover – about 15 minutes’ drive
- Dunsmore – about 15 minutes’ drive
HS2 sites that are 20 – 35 minutes’ drive from our hotel
- Central Chilterns – just under 20 minutes’ drive
- Waddesdon – just under 20 minutes’ drive
- Great Missenden – about 20 minutes’ drive
- Amersham – around 26 minutes’ drive
- Chalfont St Giles – around 30 minutes’ drive
- The Chalfonts – around 31 minutes’ drive
- Calvert – around 35 minutes’ drive
HS2 sites under 50 minutes’ drive from our hotel
- Colne Valley – about 37 minutes’ drive
- Steeple Claydon – about 37 minutes’ drive
- Twyford – about 37 minutes’ drive
- Newton Purcell – around 41 minutes’ drive
- Chetwode – around 44 minutes’ drive
- Brackley – around 47 minutes’ drive
Hotel rooms near HS2 work sites
Book direct with us to get the best room rates available and don’t forget to take a look at our latest hotel room offers to see how much you could save on your stay.
Group accommodation near HS2 work sites
Our hotel’s Covid-19 safety measures
We’ve also introduced a variety of Covid-19 health and safety measures in our hotel to ensure your stay is as safe and enjoyable as possible. This includes social distancing, deeper and more frequent cleaning, hand sanitiser and masks for guests, safe dining options and much more.
Find out more about what we’re doing to keep you safe in our Covid-19 FAQs.